[asterisk-users] Asterisk HA Current Thoughts (Centos 5.3 Platform)

James Hankins jim at allpointsmediaworks.com
Fri Oct 2 12:58:15 CDT 2009

I'm looking into doing an HA setup for a Asterisk 1.4 install on
Centos.  I've seen a number of different pointers to packages for this
some of which are packages that seem quite dated from an update
perspective (Ultra Monkey links I've seen haven't been updated in a
while).  What is the current best practice on this for this platform?
My first foray into any of the Linux HA setups but not afraid of the
command line.

Jim