[asterisk-users] Followme

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Fri Oct 2 10:27:17 CDT 2009

The Originate packet is used to connect two legs of a call. This
packet does not have all the needed parts:

Channel: Local/1
Context: new-context

I do something like this:

Action: Originate
Channel: Local/get_info at cfmc_cdi_private
Exten: do_noop
Context: cfmc_cdi_private
Variable: CfMC_ActionID=GetInfo
ActionID: GetInfo
Async: true

This dials a local channel and connects the call with another local
channel.

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com