[asterisk-users] "got stuck at 150 calls, above that not working in stress test"

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Thu Oct 1 16:29:39 CDT 2009

On 2/10/09 12:41 AM, das sandesh wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> When I get can more that 150 calls, i get a busy signal (Congestion) for
> the calls above 150 - says "your call cannot be completed now", its
> allowing only 150 calls....Is there any thing related to field
> descriptors from linux point of view that I need to increase inorder to
> increase the call capacity.....

Is that coming from Asterisk?

It seems strange that Asterisk would reject the call unless you have
settings in asterisk.conf to do this. You've said you've already
increased the file descriptor limits - did you do this in the console
you were using to subsequently run Asterisk from?

Do you get any errors in the Asterisk console?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director