[asterisk-users] INVITE Sending Local IP

Mike Bessette admin at 6jonline.com
Thu Oct 1 04:43:06 CDT 2009

Hello. I set up an Asterisk box a couple days ago and was having problems
with not being able to hear SIP clients. After some troubleshooting we have
determined that hte INVITE is sending my local(192.168) IP. How would I get
* to send the public IP instead of the local one? I have changed every
IP/domain setting in sip.conf to reflect my public IP but it still doesnt
want to work. Thanks to anyone hthat can help me.

-Mike