[asterisk-users] Asterisk H323 channel and the UDP/TCP rage ports (Q931, H245, T120, RTP)

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 11:30:27 CST 2009

Hi All;

I am wondering of this H323 channel in asterisk, whatever I ask, I do not get help :) - So, how to get help, I do not know.

To be able run Asterisk and gnugk on the same machine at same IP address, I need to know how to configure the port ranges of the (Q931, H245, T120, RTP) for the asterisk H323 channel to avoid any confilict with the gnugk? From where to determine these ranges?

About gnugk, I know from where to determine it, but I do not know how to determine these port ranges in the Asterisk H323.

Any help?
Regards
Bilal