[asterisk-users] Realtime SIP Register

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 05:39:33 CST 2009

Use #exec directive to execute external script which retrieves registration
data from DB, and outputs correct registration string as text.

Do not forget to enable #exec in asterisk.conf

You will need to do sip reload each time you change registration settings.

With reload you will lose all existing registrations and all previously
registered devices will be unreachable till they register again.

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com
VoIP Billing and Routing Solutions