[asterisk-users] ASTERISK and SNMP

mickael ropars mropars at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:18:30 CST 2009

Hi Michal,

thanks a lot for you quick answer I appreciate.

I run your commands and I have the following answer

[localhost snmp]# snmpwalk -c local -v 1 localhost asterisk
no answer

[localhost snmp]# snmpwalk -c local -v 2c localhost asterisk
ASTERISK-MIB::asterisk = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

since I don't know well snmp what's going wrong ?

regards

Mickael