[asterisk-users] Problem with Portech MV-372

Massimo Nuvoli massimo at archivio.it
Fri Nov 27 02:47:14 CST 2009

Pascal Bruno ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I am experiencing a weird issue with my MV-372.
>
> Mobile1 & Mobile2 are both registered to my asterisk server, I am able
> to use them for outgoing call with no problem, but when I call the sims
> in my gateway, they are routed to the right context/extension/priority,
> but as soon as I hangup, the sim unregistered from asterisk and tries to
> register with my the callerid of the last incoming call as follows:
>
> Registration from '"mv372" <sip:+17546542334 at 77.29.9.16
> <mailto:sip%3A%2B17546542334 at 77.29.9.16>>' failed for '97.26.196.2' - No
> matching peer found
>
> and the registration fails since I dont have a peer created for +17546542334
>
> Anyone have an idea on how to go about fixing this?

I am using the MV-372 (in and out) and dont have this problem.

First: check if the device has the LATEST firmware, if not, upgrade.

Second: send an email to the portech service. :-)

In the past there was a lot of bug in the firmware of the MV372, and
also buggy hardware release, but not now... so check also the hardware
version (in the web interface -> firmware update -> top on the page).

I think this is not "asterisk" issue.

Bye.