[asterisk-users] ChanIsAvail querry

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Wed Nov 25 06:15:23 CST 2009

On 16:54, Wed 25 Nov 09, ABBAS SHAKEEL wrote:
> Dan I have reverted to 1.4.27 but got no success. Same behaviour
> Do anyone has any success with it ?

This ael snippet is working great for me on current -trunk.
I have been using this for some time now, it's from before 1.6 got
branched so it should work there as well I think.

	Verbose(1,Routing call from ${CALLERID(num)} (${CALLERID(name)}) to ${EXTEN} on channel ${CHANNEL});
	ChanIsAvail(Skinny/6000&Skinny/6002&SIP/michiele71,a);
	if ( "x${AVAILORIGCHAN}" != "x" ) {
		Verbose(1,Calling available channels: ${AVAILORIGCHAN});
		Dial(${AVAILORIGCHAN},45,htxk);
	}