[asterisk-users] DGP 301hard phone incomming problem.

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:09:59 CST 2009

Dear all,
            i am using DGP 301 hard phone with my asterisk server.
1 : real time support is enabled .......all sip_buddies are stored in mysql
database...

2: when i register my phone for first time it works fine.receives 2 ,3 calls
then no call received....
hangup cause is  congestion....i don't know why.

3: when i unregister or shutdown my dgp 301 hard phone .it still visible as
registered in real time database.
but not visible as online in asterisk cache...

i have spent lot of toime to point out the probelm but cant.
can any body help me in this regrad.

--
Best Regards

Yawar Hadi Noshahi