[asterisk-users] Insufficient information for SDP (m = 'audio 0000 RTP/AVP 18 127', c = ' ')

ast guy astguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 15:12:05 CST 2009

Hi,
 I am using codec  g729 on two asterisk machines, but when call is forwarded
from asterisk server 1 (32bit) to server 2(64bit). server 1 outputs
following error and there is no audio. Also the IVRs being played have
choppy voice.

"Insufficient information for SDP (m = 'audio 0000 RTP/AVP 18 127', c = '')"

It is running fine when codec gsm is in RTP traffic.

Also I have another server 3 which is also running g729, call from server 3
to server 2 is established but still choppy voice. Earlier I integrated
server 3 to server 1 and it was a smooth run.

Any idea what could be the possible reasons!

/ag