[asterisk-users] keep asterisk in RAM

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 24 07:31:10 CST 2009

I was proceeding from the "give them enough rope to hang themselves"
theory of technical support, which calls for doing just that when users
insist on framing their question in terms of a solution they have
already made up their mind on without examining whether they are asking
the right question to begin with, or considering their problem in a
larger context.