[asterisk-users] TDM400P alarm state

robert boardman robert.boardman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:18:32 CST 2009

I'm having real problems with my connection to BT, it is a home line, but
after a while it sets an alarm and only a restart of asterisk resets it

could some one look at the below configs and suggest any changes to make
this more reliable

Thanks for your help

Robb

asterisk version 1.6.1.10
dahdi version SVN-trunk-r7445

dahdi_scan

active=yes
alarms=OK
description=Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5
name=WCTDM/4
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TDM400P REV I
location=PCI Bus 01 Slot 08
basechan=1
totchans=4
irq=18
type=analog
port=1,FXS
port=2,FXS
port=3,FXS
port=4,FXO

system.conf

# Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1" (MASTER)
fxoks=1
fxoks=2
fxoks=3
fxsks=4
echocanceller=mg2,1-4
# Global data

loadzone        = uk
defaultzone     = uk
# alaw=1,2,3,4

chan_dahdi.conf - channel 4 (fxs)

language=en
context=incomming
signalling=fxs_ks
;rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes
usecallerid=yes
;ukcallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23 ; Added for UK CLI detection
cidstart=polarity ; Added for UK CLI detection
restrictcid=no
callerid=asreceived
;sendcalleridafter=0
polarityonanswerdelay=10