[asterisk-users] Get the extension dailed

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:21:06 CST 2009

Hello
When a user makes a call to an Asterisk system, He dials a number . We need
to know that dialed number.
We can get the dialed number by using CALLERID(dnid) and we can get the CLI
information using CALLERID(num).

I  am facing problem while getting the number dialed. if the user is using
SIP phone then we can get the number dialed. but if it using PSTN then we
are unable to get the number dialed using CALLERID(dnid). Do any other way
exists to find out? Or this is some thing wrong with the PSTN.

--
Kind Regards
Shakeel Abbas