[asterisk-users] End to End delay calculation

capricorn 80 cool_capricorn80 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:54:33 CST 2009

 Hi!
 I am looking to calculate the end-to-end delay between two soft phone/hard phone. I have asterisk server and configured ntp server on the same machine and synchronized it with ntp pool.  I have seen that Wireshark can be used to check the jitter. But I am not sure how can i calculate the end to end.
May be this is not related to the mailing list topic but please help me if anyone has some information.
Regards,