[asterisk-users] Sending call information to handset

James Mutuku listmutuku at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:06:50 CST 2009

I have asterisk and linksys spa 942 phones. Normally If there are missed
calls they display on the phones screen. I want to write a script that sends
all missed calls to the phones screen, and email for theat extension.

I need advice on where to start especially on how to send the informatio to
the handset

Thanks

--
Best Regards,
James Mutuku Ndeti

Has your organization implemented a customer relationship management
(CRM)system? visit http://www.agile.co.ke/crm.php and find out how our CRM
can help you achieve better customer satisfaction and sales