[asterisk-users] Wierd problem

Tim Johnson tjapmlea at cometonovascotia.ca
Sun Nov 22 11:25:27 CST 2009

I have asterisk setup in my house and I have a SPA-3102-NA and a PAP2T. This
is probably just me not understanding what is going on, but I was playing
around last night and I used the sip unregister <extension> command on the
CLI. I thought the boxes would re-register when their registration interval
was up. This is not what is happening. Now the devices are failing to
register, even my softphones (yes, I was an idiot and "unregistered" them
all). I don't know how to clear this and get my "stuff" to work again. I've
turned Asterisk off and back on, restarted the whole machine, power cycled
the devices and pulled out some hair. Nothing seems to work. Could a kind
soul help me out?

Tim