[asterisk-users] SIP Calls on Asterisk fails after 25000 calls

Ioan Indreias indreias at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:52:39 CST 2009

Hi Anees,

Have you tried to monitor the number of active channels?
Something like:
        watch 'asterisk -rx "show channels" | grep active'
According with your setup the maximum number of active calls should be
7x120=840 - or near this number.
Maybe the calls are not closed properly and you reached some limitations
(like the maximum number of open files, etc)

HTH,
Ioan
www.modulo.ro