[asterisk-users] Dahdi and Junghanns QuadBRI

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Nov 19 01:59:58 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 07:01:13AM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using a revision 6822-enabled Dahdi-Tools (see
> https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13897) with a Junghanns QuadBRI.

This patch has now been merged into the trunk of DAHDI.

> 1. Do I still need qozap driver ? If positive, how is it recommended to get
> it ?

No.

> 2. Which line should be included in /etc/dahdi/modules to have the
> appropriate driver loaded ?

wcb4xxp .

And if dahdi_hardware does not suggest that, it's a bug.

> 3. The process I'm planning to use is :
> A- Hand edit /etc/dadhi/modules, /etc/dadhi/genconf_parameters and
> /etc/asterisk/chan_dadhi.conf.

If you don't use dahdi_genconf, no point in editing genconf_parameters .

In the trunk version, you won't need to edit it in order for it to
provide proper version.

> B- Use dahdi_genconf to generate /etc/dadhi/system.conf  and
> /etc/asterisk/dadhi_channels.conf.

You forgot 'dahdi_genconf modules' :-)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen