[asterisk-users] can't call through voip provider

Landy Landy landysaccount at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 16:12:35 CST 2009

According to the provider he says he doesn't see anything coming in on their side. I've had all ports FORWARD out to ACCEPT but, blocking incoming new connections. I thought when asterisk starts a communication with a remote server using an unprivate port to port 5060 theres already an ESTABLISHED communication. I don't know if I'm having problems with my firewall script or what but, since there isn't any new connections coming form outside I think I'm ok to accept only ESTABLISHED,RELATED coming in.

I don't know but, I'm stuck with this problem and don't know what else to do.