[asterisk-users] Problem install wctdm24xxxp

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Nov 18 13:18:03 CST 2009

On 11/18/2009 12:08 PM, Sylvain MEYNELLY (NEWTEK) wrote:
> I have the following error but can't find any response on google.
>
> Hope you can help
>
> what is failed with error -5
>
> wctdm24xxp0: BAR0 is not IO Memory.
> wctdm24xxp: probe of 0000:00:08.0 failed with error -5

The "probe failed with error -5" means there was an IO error that
prevented the driver from attaching to the physical device.  In your
case, one of the memory regions advertised by the cards is not what the
driver expects it to be.  I would contact Digium technical support for
assistance.

Cheers,
Shaun
--