[asterisk-users] Problems with dahdi on asterisk 1.6.1.9 with TE122

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:34:25 CST 2009

 Oliver,

 Without any experience with Asterisk 1.6.1.x here it goes:

 - Is your signalling=pri_net correct or should it be pri_cpe ?

 - I'm having myself some issues with DAHDI 2.2.0.2 + TE121
   which, I reckon, is equal to your TE122 apart from the
   bus interface (PCIe vs PCI) -- see the thread about DAHDI
   and odd idle system load for references to two issues on
   the bugtracker (this comes mostly as a FYI as I woudn't
   say your issue is related to it).

 Cheers,
--
 exvito