[asterisk-users] New Open Source CTI client for Asterisk

Oliver Nittka oly at nittka.com
Tue Nov 17 13:33:41 CST 2009

Hoggins! schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Well, I promise I will try it, as I've never been able to find such a
> software compatible with Asterisk > 1.4.
> Maybe I'm blind too.

That's exactly why i started this project. To my knowledge, there's no
free and easy to setup CTI client for Asterisk. Well, i haven't found
any, anyway.

I will try to enhace logging ASAP so everybody who will be testing ABCTI
can easily post event traces, so we can enhance the event parsing, which
may be very much restricted to my particular setup ATM (or maybe not ... :-)

The rest is easy, it's just ... GUI :-)

regards,
  -- o