[asterisk-users] RTP traffic through Asterisk??

Ignacio sanfermines at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:07:20 CST 2009

Thank you very much to both of you.

My problem was that I used transfer in the dialplan. I have read that
If I have Tt, wW, or hH, then asterisk will always stay in the path.

So I have to redefine what I want to do know. Allowing transfers is an
useful feature, but I wanted all rtp traffic went p2p.

Is there any intermediate solution?

Thanks.

Regards

Ignacio