[asterisk-users] destroy zombie session

Aggio Alberto alberto.aggio at loquendo.com
Tue Nov 17 03:12:16 CST 2009

Sorry for late response. I had to reproduce problem (it's not systematic).
When "iax2 show channels gives this output"

IP-AM-PBX*CLI> iax2 show channels
Channel               Peer             Username    ID (Lo/Rem)  Seq (Tx/Rx)  Lag      Jitter  JitBuf  Format
(None)                10.229.47.113    REMOTE_SER  06818/14174  00002/00002  00000ms  -0001ms  0000ms  unknow
1 active IAX channel

"core show channels" gives the following output:

IP-AM-PBX*CLI> core show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
0 active channels
0 active calls

So I can't gather any information from the last command ... any ideas?

Thanks,
//Al.