[asterisk-users] Queues

Travis Elsberry travis at techglia.com
Mon Nov 16 15:24:49 CST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for help/ideas on how to do the following:

I have a couple of people out of many (the couple of people randomly change) who log into an "on-call" queue. A call comes in and it rings the "on-call" extensions, but no one answers. I would like the call to then try the cell-phones of just the people that are logged into the "on-call" queue.

I've got the queue setup and the people log into and out of it by dialing extensions that use AddQueueMember() and RemoveQueueMember() respectively. I tried using QUEUE_MEMBER_LIST to write to a database list when the call comes in however it keeps adding duplicates each time the call goes into the queue. I'm just not seeing how to pass the call that goes into the queue to a dynamic list on the way out. Is attempting something like this even realistic?

Thanks in advance,
Travis