[asterisk-users] Sip incoming call issue with Asterisk 1.6

Eric van der Vlist vdv at dyomedea.com
Sun Nov 15 17:18:10 CST 2009

Le dimanche 15 novembre 2009 à 23:45 +0100, Eric van der Vlist a écrit :

> Weirdly, they seem to be coming from the context I am using to define
> outgoing calls rather than the one for ingoing ones (like in asterisk
> 1.4), but I guess that's another issue!

Hmmm... I wonder where it can be documented but there seems to be a
significant difference in the way I need to write my sip.conf in
asterisk 1.4 and 1.6.

In 1.4 I had to create two peers (one for outgoing and one for incoming
calls).

In 1.6 it appears that it just ignores the second peer and that I have
to define only one peer for both directions (at least this is working
for me).

Fully solving my issue involved "consolidating" these two peers into one
and adding an "insecure=port,invite" declaration.

Eric

--
Eric van der Vlist <vdv at dyomedea.com>
Dyomedea (http://dyomedea.com)