[asterisk-users] Database postgresql not able to start

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Nov 15 00:56:20 CST 2009

It does not appear that you have PostgreSQL set up to listen on a TCP
socket, but only UNIX domain socket.  You have this line commented out:

    #listen_addresses = 'localhost'

It is required in order to listen on TCP.  You should uncomment it:

    listen_addresses = '127.0.0.1'

In any case, this is not within the general purview of the list.