[asterisk-users] Setting outgoing callerid on when using a PRI

Jon Moore supermegatron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:58:56 CST 2009

Update on my problem.

After a few days of speaking with various folks at ATT, the issue has
been "resolved".  When we first ordered our PRI lines, they were
supposed to be without screening tables (per ATT suggestion on how we
can set CID numbers to numbers not associated with the PRI).  However,
this was apparently never done.

So, asterisk is working just fine.  My setting of the callerid is
working just as it should.  ATT is just blocking the number I send,
and instead sending the main billing number on the PRI lines.

-jonathan