[asterisk-users] allowguest defaults to yes for SIP

Leif Neland leifn at neland.dk
Fri Nov 13 02:51:59 CST 2009

I think just renaming the [default] to [public] or [unautorized], and a comment saying

"Don't put outgoing calls in this context, as unauthorized users, even from outside, are routed here by default.

would be enough.

I'm not sure if local phones should automatically be routed to a [local] context.

I think the [public] should be available for guest users, and be published, or at least be in the enum database.

Why should my call (and my money) go from my desk via my ip-pabc to my voisp possibly through pstn (through echelon) to your voisp to your ip-pabc to your desk, when it could go from my ip-pabc to your ip-pabc directly.

Leif