[asterisk-users] Health IVR Recordings

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Nov 13 01:29:30 CST 2009

Nazir Ahmed Vaid wrote:

> We are looking for Pre-Recorded IVRs for Health Services in English and
> other languages. If anyone is aware of a source kindly advise. We are
> launching a TRIAGE SERVICE and we need these Recorded IVRs for this purpose.

What makes you think that generic recordings of medical terminology
(or whatever is meant by "Health Services") are going to work?

Triage and emergency room intake is a rather specific sub-domain of
the medical lexicon in both its clinical and administrative dimensions.

These are unlikely to exist unless someone has already built your
intended product, and rather similarly at that.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems