[asterisk-users] Multimedia PBX Solution

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Nov 13 01:27:27 CST 2009

Nazir Ahmed Vaid wrote:

> We are planning to develop a Multimedia PABX to connect about 500 or
> more personnel for Voice, Video and Text
> Communication. www.*gvsc*net.net <http://net.net> is a similar solution
> but we wish to have our own independent solution. Please advise if
> anyone can offer a ready to go end to end Asterisk based solution.

1) If someone else is offering a "ready-to-go," "end-to-end" product
and you purchase it, would that not conflict with your goals of having
your "own independent solution?"

2) A bit of marketing and communication advice, which you can take or
leave:  Reduce the frequency with which the word "solution" appears in
your sentences by about ... 5000%.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal