[asterisk-users] Request for Review: Building Queues with Asterisk

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Thu Nov 12 16:19:31 CST 2009

I have been working on some documentation for how to build queues for Asterisk.
This is an introduction for getting device state working for queues, and
building queues. It contains the documentation file (text format) and also has
the .tar.gz file of the /etc/asterisk/ directory I was using for testing.

The modules.conf file has autoload=no enabled, and just loads the modules that
were required for the example (along with probably a couple extra modules, but
the list of modules has been toned down).

Please review and let me know how it goes for you!

Thanks!
Leif Madsen.