[asterisk-users] Termination Question

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:28:01 CST 2009

for the sake of bandwidth you are supposed to connect each two servers together.. otherwise calls between B && C will have to go through A .

--
AHD Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP

Syria: +963 944 618286

USA: +1 347 562 2308

From: info at saudihome.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:13:10 +0300
Subject: [asterisk-users] Termination Question

Hello,

I would like to know how the following scenario works:

I have 3 Asterisk servers, A,B & C,  each one is
located in a different country.

Asterisk A is the main one, and both B & C are connected
to it.

My question is, when a call is originated from B to C, it
will have to go through A, but does A makes a peer connection between B & C
to eliminate bandwidth and latency, or the call has to go through A ???

Thanks.