[asterisk-users] Need Adapter/Gateway with PSTN-interface

Geoff Lane geoff at gjctech.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 04:25:27 CST 2009

On Thursday, November 12, 2009, jonas kellens wrote:

> Could someone advice on a gateway that can take analogue calls and
> transfer them on my local network ?!

FWIW, I've had a few recommendations for the Linksys SPA3000. However,
I haven't tried this for myself yet since I'm still in the planning
stage of replacing my current Asterisk machine. In my case, I
currently have a full-size tower and I'm planning to move to a
mini-itx machine that doesn't have a PCI slot for my TDM400 card.

HTH,

--
Geoff