[asterisk-users] How to control DTMF tone duration on Zap channels?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:17:46 CST 2009

Hi,

I am using zap channels, and by using sendDTFM application, I can control
the duration between two DTMF digits, but I can't find a way to control the
duration of the digits themself. Did search on the Internet and found out
that I can change it in the asterisk source files and recompile asterisk.
Wiki also says that it can be controlled using toneduration option in
zapata.conf, but it doesn't seem to work.

Does anybody know if there is an easier solution to achieve this without
re-compiling Asterisk. I have to test it with various different durations
and don't want to recompile asterisk every time I change the duration.

Thanks,

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria