[asterisk-users] looking for an Asterisk supervision (status viewer) tool

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:06:44 CST 2009

On 10/11/09 18:19, Christina Casey wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> Yes all the below is possible/easy with the OrderlyStats call centre
> management and reporting tool.
>
> It's a free download - please see http://www.orderlyq.com/orderlystats.html
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Christina Casey
> Accounts Manager
> Orderly Software Ltd.

When I visit your website I get a very annoying alert claiming:

"Warning: Your browser may not be able to handle this site! Please
upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer,
Firefox, Mozilla or Netscape.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

         - The OrderlyQ Team."

I am using Firefox 3.5.4 on Ubuntu. It is up-to-date. This kind of thing
just makes me leave your site without investigating further.

Also, what does the alert mean by Mozilla or Netscape? Mozilla isn't a
browser, and Netscape is basically dead. From the Wikipedia:

"Tom Drapeau, director of AOL's Netscape Brand, announced that the
company would stop supporting Netscape software products as of March 1,
2008.[2] The decision met mixed reactions from communities, with many
arguing that the termination of product support is significantly
belated. Internet security site Security Watch stated that a trend of
infrequent security updates for AOL's Netscape cause the browser to
become a "security liability", specifically the 2005-2007 versions,
Netscape Browser 8."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netscape

I kindly suggest you get your website fixed.

Cheers

Al