[asterisk-users] Call audio leaking between calls

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 07:26:56 CST 2009

The analogue part of it is being supplied by an external carrier. If the
problem were with them then the cross talk would be able to happen to
any of THEIR customers and not just a sub set of ours.

But thanks to all for all the ideas and insight, it helps me realise I'm
not going potty with my original thoughts...

Ish