[asterisk-users] looking for an Asterisk supervision (status viewer) tool

Tue Nov 10 07:04:16 CST 2009

Hi!

I am looking for a tool (application or webinterface) which shows me the
current status of an Asterisk server, e.g.:

- Status of the SIP peers (registered/offline)
- current incoming and outgoing calls
   - start-time, numbers, some history
   - history (calls stopped in the last 15 minutes, who hang up?)
   - should be possible to link those calls to the relevant SIP peers
- "kill" calls

Before coding it myself, is there something you can recommend to me?

The thing should be complete auto configured, e.g. no configuration file
which peers/channels to be displayed, just fetch all the configuration
from Asterisk and display it.

thanks
klaus