[asterisk-users] is an extension is use

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:25:29 CST 2009

Is there a way to tell if an extension is in use? We run a call center and it would be helpful for the people taking calls to see if we are on the phone or DND. Is that setup in Asterisk or on the phone? the phone as busy lamp field but i will just turn on after a while even if the extension is not i use.

the FOP in FreePBX doesn't appear to be that helpful. i am not sure what it is supposed to do.