[asterisk-users] chan_mobile Voice setting

Ahmed Ossama ahmed at master-zone.net
Mon Nov 9 14:07:35 CST 2009

Hello all,

I have successfully paired my mobile with asterisk, and chan_mobile
already run very well, but sometimes when i restart asterisk chan_mobile
fails to initialize with the error:

chan_mobile.c: Incorrect voice setting for adapter toshiba, it must be
0x0060 - see 'man hciconfig' for details.

I have tried several bluetooth adapters, as well as setting Class in
/etc/bluetooth/main.conf to: 0x3e0100, 0x000100 and 0x006000 but the
issue still happens, it usually pairs, but sometimes fail with the error
mentioned.

Thanks in advance,
Ahmed Ossama