[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1.6 crashing

Alejandro Recarey alexrecarey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:40:08 CST 2009

> *Darrick Hartman:*

NO!  If you're using a specific 'branch' of asterisk, the latest release
> in that branch is the recommended version.  There are almost certainly
> bugs/issues with earlier versions.  1.6.1.9 is the recommended version
> of Asterisk 1.6.1.x.

*Danny Nicholas:*

RC's are "bleeding edge"; x.x are considered stable, but you are almost
> always better off using the highest x.x stable release.

Ok, I will try upgrading to 1.6.1.9 to see if that helps

> *Olivier*

No, I didn't mean that : I only meant that I my particular case, that helped
> me to work around regular crashes (up to 5 times a day).

 It doesn't seem our problems are related then, I only have suffered 2
crashes in 1 month of use.

Again, thanks for the help guys!