[asterisk-users] Text messaging

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 9 09:40:49 CST 2009

Hakan,

I did not ask about the purpose of Sendtext() - I know the purpose,
and on the level on which you have explained it, it is self-evident.

I asked about how it was implemented underneath.  Even in the context
of SIP channels solely, there are numerous ways to send what one might
term a "message."

-- Alex