[asterisk-users] E1 connectivity problem (HDB3, CRC4MF, ISUP, V3)

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 16:40:38 CST 2009

Hi All;

We are doing a configuration to link with another Simens switch via E1, they gave us these paramters to be setted, but we are facing  an error at the trunks related to Asyn problem, look like something related to synchorinzation.

The simens paramters are:

Line Coding:  HDB3
Country Protocl:  ISUP
Protocol Version: V3
CRC4:  CRC4MF
Interface Companding (like alaw and so on): a-LAW
Impedance: 75 ohm

Interworking Message (like PROGress or what):
Basically support interworking messages as per V3

Actually, I do not know how to configure the ISUP and the V3 on my side? Any help?

Also, what is the difference between CRC4MF and CRC4? Any specific thing need to be considered?

Regards
Bilal