[asterisk-users] Concurrent calls including mysql taking lot of time for execution

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:04:27 CST 2009

Thanks Dave, I added a new SSD harddrive instead of a normal SATA harddrive
as well as included my ip in the hosts file also I have included
'skip-name-resolv' as you mentioned to not to resolv and tested for around
250 concurrent calls, connection was going through fine.......next week I
would be testing it for some more additional calls......Thanks for all your