[asterisk-users] Location

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Nov 6 18:26:04 CST 2009

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Thomas Perron wrote:

> Where is everyone located? I am in Washington DC.

Really? Seriously?

You move around a bit...

Personally, I don't care where you are located nor do I care to tell you
anything unrelated to legitimate Asterisk discourse about myself. I
do care that you are attempting to turn a valuable resource into a
flood of meaningless dribble about where the thousands of subscribers to
this list are located. Are you planning a road-trip to buy each and
every one of us a pint?

Before posting again, please read

Thanks in advance,