[asterisk-users] OT - mISDN and B410P questions

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:48:57 CST 2009

2009/11/6 Alec Davis <sivad.a at paradise.net.nz>

> Have you tried Digital calls over the B410P, using DAHDI and B410P as
> bri_net_ptmp?
>
> See https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16151
>
> Useful when a business is E1/T1 connected, but need a BRI connection to a
> remote warehouse, without needing a dedicated BRI line.

If B410P could support any TE/NT, ptp/ptmp combination, that would be
perfect as, for migration, you may need to insert a B410P enabled machine
between telco BRI lines and a legacy PBX.

I've seen recently a patch (included into libpri trunk) adding NT/ptmp mode,
if I'm not mistaken.

Does this issue 16151 mean this NT/ptmp is not production ready yet ?