[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1.6 crashing

Alejandro Recarey alexrecarey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:31:10 CST 2009

No I have only tried 1.6.1.6.

I could consider downgrading, but upgrading to a "bleeidng edge" release
makes me kind of nervous, as the box is in production right now. 1.6.1.0 is
recommended?

Just as a side note, asterisk crashed when there was almost no calls on the
machine, it doews not seem to be stress related.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll try out GDS and Crash.