[asterisk-users] SIREN14 call setup and record/playback

Tom Browning ttbrowning at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:24:32 CST 2009

Continuing the siren14 usage thread:

sip.conf has:

disallow=all                   ; First disallow all codecs
allow=siren14                ;

Should I be able to originate an outbound call with siren14 as my only
codec?

When I try originate using either the spool file or a CLI originate command
I get:

[Nov  4 17:21:49] WARNING[28427]: chan_sip.c:5722 sip_call: No audio format
found to offer. Cancelling call to blahblah

Inbound calls, record and playback work just great.  Now I want to reach out
with SIREN14

Thanks in advance,

Tom