[asterisk-users] Social Networking Event * Berlin Nov 12

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Nov 4 13:32:14 CST 2009

Hello,

Several folks working with Kamailio, SIP Router, SER, OpenIMSCore,
SEMS and Asterisk are in Berlin next week, so we think of having a
dinner (or beer) meeting Thursday, 19:00, Nov 12, 2009. If happens
that you are around and want to join, please send me an email to make
sure you get a seat. As usual for this kind of event, free
participation with everyone paying for himself/herself. We will send
you an update later on where we're meeting, as soon as we know the
number of participants.

Just to have an idea about how it could be, see some photos from
previous similar events:
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/social_meeting_barcelona2008/
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/FOSDEM2009/

 From private discussions so far, we should be already about 10
people, confirmed including myself, Daniel-Constantin Mierla (Kamailio/
SIP-router) and Elena-Ramona Modroiu (Kamailio/SIP-router).

I'm sure there's a lot of issues to discuss - both Asterisk and SIP-
related :-)

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin!

Cheers,
/Olle

---
oej at edvina.net - http://edvina.net
Open Unified Communication - building platforms with SIP and XMPP
 From PBX to large scale implementations for carriers. Contact us today!